DehumidifierThank you very much indeed for visiting the homepage.
Due to change of climates, production processes which include the importance of manufacturing and quality control, are increasing in recent industries that are including the importance of low humidity and quality control in a variety of industries. Dry rooms demand dew point with under -10 degrees, and are used in bio-machine, medicine, battery industries which are sensitive to moisture
- Optimum Design of Dehumidification System According to the Dry Room EnvironmentDesign and review of dehumidifier capacity in accordance with dry room cleaner and humidity conditions
- Apply various installation locationsAvailable in small mechanical compartment or indoor dehumidification room and installed room inside dry room
- Casing and panelApplication of good quality performance and CASING application of deficit-resistant materials considering the characteristics of dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier rotorThe rotor of Silicagel + zeolite Ceramic material is shaped like a cylindrical shape with a honeycomb shaped form of 10 to 20 X 10 to 7 to wash the water molecules passing through the rotor to wash the water molecules easily.
- DRY-Coil(PRE-1, PRE-2, RETURN, AFTER-COIL)Coil fins are constructed from aluminium or copper, with a thickness of 0.14 MM or higher, and are capable of applying thermal louvers with excellent heat transfer capability of the occupants.
- DamperExcellent and outstanding performance for air-resistance.
● Selection criteria of dehumidifier
● • Principle of Dehumidifier
● Standard drawing
● Standard feature
● Dehumidifier carrying work
● Principle of Dehumidifier
● Features of Rotor
● Types of Rotorr
● Dehumidify Ventilation Systemr
1. Rotor type
2. Cooled type
● Dehumidifier for coating machine model
● Dehumidifier for fluid bed drying machine model